This two ingredient pizza dough is a recipe I’ve been using for a number of years and I really love because it’s so simple – like most of my recipes!
All you need is natural unsweetened yoghurt (or Greek yoghurt if you prefer) and self-raising flour.
Stir the yoghurt into the flour until it is one ball. Then place the dough on a sheet of non-stick paper and keep sprinkling flour and kneading until it is no longer sticky.
Now it is time to roll the dough to the size and thickness you want. Quick tip: When rolling out the dough I place non-stick paper underneath and on top to prevent the dough from sticking to the rolling pin.
Then you can add whatever topping you want. Usually I make a more traditional pizza, but today I added pesto and grilled chicken. It was delicious – and even the kids liked it!
Two Ingredient Pizza Dough
- 1 cup of self-raising flour (plus a little extra)
- ¾ cup of natural yoghurt
- Pizza sauce and toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven and baking tray to 210
- Place 1 cup of self-raising flour into a bowl
- Add ¾ cup of natural yoghurt and stir in until all the flour has been added. Add more flour until the mixture is no longer sticky.
- Place some non-stick paper on your bench. Sprinkle flour on the paper.
- Put the dough on the paper and kneed and spread out slightly with your hands. Add more flour if necessary.
- Place another sheet of non-stick paper on top of the dough.
- Use a rolling pin and flatten out the dough to the shape and thickness you require.
- Carefully peal of the top sheet of non-stick paper.
- Add your pizza sauce and toppings.
- Carefully remove the baking tray from the oven and slide the non-stick paper and pizza onto the tray.
- Place tray in oven for 10 to 15 minutes until pizza is cooked.
Get my Free Recipe Binder
Get your recipes sorted with my Recipe Binder
- 50+ pages
- Dividers & Tabs