How’s your Christmas shopping going? It’s about this time of year that people start asking this. If you are anything like me you don’t want to start thinking about Christmas too early – but we don’t want to leave it too late and be rushed either. And then there is all the other things to plan for Christmas too.
Whether you’ve got all your gifts bought and wrapped by October or you’re a last-minute kind of planner things can get a big stressful, and that’s not what Christmas should be about.
I grew up in Scotland where the lead up to Christmas was full of parties, pantomimes, school nativity plays, and Christmas Dinners. The shops were crowded and while it was freezing cold outside you were blasted with hot air when you entered the shops.
Now I’m in New Zealand and Christmas is in the summer, with schools breaking up for the summer holidays and families heading for the beach.
Where ever you are for Christmas, and what ever traditions you take part in, there’s a lot to plan and prepare for.
That’s why I’ve created my Christmas Planner Plus to keep all my Christmas and holiday plans in the one place.
As well as having calendar and daily planners for November, December and January there are plenty of pages to plan your parties, holiday activities and all those gifts and cards.
But before you get carried away with all that planning I’ve put two special pages at the start of the planner for you to focus on what is important to you at this special time.
The Christmas Planner Plus is an instant download so you can get it where ever you are. Then just print it out and put it in a ring binder (a cover and spine are included in the planner) or create your own spiral binder to carry with you.
Christmas Planner Plus Giveaway!
To celebrate the first product sale on Mummy Do It I will be giving one copy of the Christmas Planner Plus on Friday 4th November! Simply subscribe to Mummy Do It below and you are in the draw to win a copy. And since it is a digital product this competition is open world-wide – so any one can enter!
UPDATE: Congratulations to Toni for winning a copy of the Christmas Planner Plus.
The Christmas Planner is now available for sale for NZ$10 (about US$7 or UK£6).
The 75 page Christmas Planner Plus will help you keep track of:
- Your daily activities – with monthly calendars and daily planners for November, December and January
- Your gift giving – record your gift ideas, stocking fillers, Christmas card list and on-line purchases
- Your Budget – plan and track your spending on decorations, gifts, entertainment and activities
- Your party planning – all the details for the big day are kept right here
- Your meal plan – for Christmas Day and throughout the holiday period
- What to take on holiday – with detailed packing lists for all the family
- Your holiday activities – space to write down all those places to go, things to make and people to see during the holidays
- And most importantly, the reason for it all with pages to jot down why Christmas is important to you and the family traditions you want to uphold
I’ve got a number of other Christmas posts planned for the next few weeks – so keep watching!
Have YOU started your Christmas shopping yet??? 🙂 My next task is to get the Christmas presents and cards for overseas on their way!